Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Here we are again...

I'm running out of titles that don't sound like ones I've already used......

Anyway, the time has come again to inseminate! You guessed it...last time didn't bring us a cool birthday/Christmas gift. Try, try again and again and againnnnnnnn

I've been very lazy these last 2.5 weeks and haven't put in Sheila's temperatures in Fertility Friend. She's just been using the ovulation test papers and we look at them an determine if the line is dark enough. Makes me think of this Eric Church song.. just a little different. http://youtu.be/-Q8pFqXFAtI

Nothing has been going on that's super exciting. Random people that I've friended on Facebook for games or for my business page have announced they were pregnant recently. I think they need to rub their good luck off on us! Well, not necessarily ME, but Sheila. :P

I don't think I've mentioned it on here, but we got solar put on our house the day before Thanksgiving and finally last Thursday (1.5.12) everything meshed and it got turned on! It wasn't the solar company's fault it wasn't on sooner, but our electric company. They screwed up our paperwork and then made it sound like it was the solar people's fault and then they looked at the paperwork again and was like, oh looks like we had all the correct info after all, hehe. Sorry we put you a month behind now. I'm just glad it's finally over with and now they're paying me instead of me paying them!

If anyone wants to look into going solar, you can get a referral from me and we'll both get $500 when you get your system installed. I leased my system for 20 years, so I didn't have to buy the panels because who has $30,000 just laying around?? Not me. I only pay $60 a month for them and the electric company pays me for the extra electric the panels are producing that I don't use. So far, it's up to 87kWh that SRP (electric company) has to pay me for and it's only been on 5 1/2 days! The website is www.sungevity.com, but you can only get the $500 if you get a referral. Sometimes during the year they do a $1000 for you and me referrals. It's pretty awesome..I think.

Hmmm Hmmm Hmmm I think that's about it...like I said same ol' boring people here..nothing happening.

-Amity

Funny pic: I added the WTF bubble.

3 comments:

  1. Have you tried giving the sperm a firm talking to prior to inseminating?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! Every single time. We sing (read: I sing) to it driving home and tell it there's a nice new home for it waiting for it and a prize at the end of its long swim. Maybe they don't believe me. Maybe they get lost and don't stop to ask for directions...anything is possible.
    -Amity

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated your blog for a liebster award!

    ReplyDelete