Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 2...err yesterday

First, shout out to all the babycenter ladies reading our blog!! :P HAHA I'm a weirdo!

Anyways, I didn't update this blog yesterday because I was seconds from throwing up. I didn't make her laugh this time! WORSE!! I got the stuff on me!!!! I was being SO careful and when I was pulling the syringe out of the condom, a little bit of overflow was there on my finger. I yelled out GROSS and I even said the F word. I hardly ever say the F word!

I wore Sheila's new DBacks hat during the insem because she kept telling me I looked cute in it. This time went a lot more smoother I think. I'm a fast learner. We had everything set up better to keep her hips elevated than the day before. I also just inseminated (nothing fun before hand). I think that's why it came out when she laughed. No spillage (except on me) and everything stayed in! Now for the sad part...she hasn't even ovulated yet! She was supposed to yesterday according to the charts and temp, but the little egg got stage fright, and stayed away. Her temp went back up this morning (higher than it has this whole cycle, but not by much), so I guess her body didn't want to help us out this month. We're going to skip tonight and wait to see what the test strip says when she gets home and her temp tomorrow. Hopefully it's just a weird long cycle. Who knows..?

I think both of our bodies are feeling some sort of weirdness because I am really late on my monthly gift. It came for about an hour and then gone! Very weird for me to be having any issues. Watch, now that I said something, it'll come full force.

-Amity

I took pix to document this moment in our lives...what can I say, I like taking pix! They're not bad. I promise.

Sheila after the first try and me telling her to stop laughing...

 


Me in the DBacks hat putting on my game face before the incident...


Sheila chillin with her bear after the 2nd try...

 


THE END

2 comments:

  1. LOL you guys are dorks but I love ya anyway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha you have the best insem game face I've ever seen.

    I wouldn't stress too much about Sheila not following the expected ovulation schedule...both of you probably just shook up your bodies with all the excitement. Hopefully it'll happen soon! :)

    ReplyDelete