Monday, June 20, 2011

Well a small update to say...

as of 8:30pm Sheila was inseminated! Didn't get the smiley face on the ovulation stick yet, but she should hopefully ovulate tomorrow and we'll insem again tomorrow and do things a little different. I learn quickly from my mistakes. Note to anyone that will be trying to conceive..after that stuff is in there..do not make your partner laugh..there's a good chance it will come out...EWWY!! (TMI I know, but this is my blog to share everything)

Funny thing before hand...Sheila had the sample keeping it warm and she's like OK come do this. Well, right before we got it, I was setting up Guitar Hero so the intro music to the game was playing and I said OK, I need to stop this game because I don't want to inseminate you to Michael Jackson singing "Beat It". We laughed and then I turned it off.

-Amity

4 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! No more laughing during or immediately after insemination.

    Also, I think it would have been a little ironic to insem to "Beat It."

    Fingers and toesies are crossed for you!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL awesomeness thanks I needs a laugh. Hope it works

    ReplyDelete
  3. grosssssss...but congrats:) good luck with creating your little zygote.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It doesnt help when amity is laughing too and telling me to stop laughing then goes "GROSS!!!"

    ReplyDelete